Have a project you would like to discuss?
Give us a call or drop us an email. Or if you find yourself in the Burleigh area, swing by our studio and we’ll put the kettle on.
We are looking for a highly talented mid-senior level designer to join our small team based in Burleigh.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the studio – generating concepts, contributing to the strategic process, and working alongside our Creative Director to produce well thought-out, considered and refined creative outcomes. Offering a full suite of creative services, you will be highly skilled designing across brand, print and web.
You will be comfortable working on projects from kick-off to final outcome yet equally happy jumping in and out of projects as required. You’ll also need to be a motivated self-starter – keen to push ideas, craft them up and competently articulate them to clients. You will be a team player who is keen to help shape the direction of our growing and ambitious studio.
– 4+ years of industry experience
– Demonstrated experience in conceptual thinking and design craft in a similar/previous role
– Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator and XD (across print and digital output)
– Exceptional typography and composition skills
– Excellent pre-production and art-working skills
– Comprehensive understanding of production techniques and possibilities
– Experience working across multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to work to tight deadlines yet deliver beautiful work
– Strong presentation skills with the ability to confidently articulate outcomes to the client
– Ability to liaise with clients and suppliers as required
Nice to haves:
– Photography/videography skills
– Illustration skills
– Web development experience
– Motion graphics
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must supply an up-to-date portfolio along with their application.
Please note: This role will be based in our Burleigh studio, however for the right applicant, we would consider flexible/remote work arrangements.
* No recruiters please *